Ain't Misbehavin' Musical Lyrics
Ain't Misbehavin' description
Richard Maltby Jr. again was the chief director on Broadway and choreographer was Arthur Faria. The musical adaptation was done by Luther Henderson, who re-thought and adapted Waller's music for the show, also acted as a pianist on stage. The record company RCA Victor released the album songs from this musical.
Production was also given in the West End at Her Majesty's Theatre, which opened in 1979. Even in London in 1995 too. Production was resumed for a few shows in the Tricycle Theatre, then moved to the Lyric Theatre. Cast was a subject of constant change, due to the extent of the process of play and diverse geographical locations of it. NBC was broadcasting play with the same actors who originally played on Broadway in 1982.
10 years after the original opening on Broadway, production was re-done in 1988 in the Ambassador Theatre and lasted for more than 176 performances. The audience greatly cooled to such a musical at a time when they have already become familiar with other productions, vastly superior in terms of this.
Productions, however, have been recognized by critics as successful and very eloquent, which were able to recreate the charm that was in the air between the two world wars. Largely thanks to the director and producer, who has once again made this show, Richard Maltby Jr.
In 1995 he began a national tour on the cities with this performance, which were not able to get to Broadway this year.
And many years later, in 2008 and 2009, it was re-launched as on 30-year-old tour across the cities with a new team of actors.
Release date: 1978
Last Update:December, 02nd 2015
Ain't Misbehavin' Lyrics
- Act 1
- Honeysuckle Rose Lyrics
- Black And Blue Lyrics
- Fat And Greasy Lyrics
- Mean To Me Lyrics
- Keepin' Out Of Mischief Lyrics
- The Joint Is Jumpin' Lyrics
- Ain't Misbehavin' Lyrics
- Cash for your Trash Lyrics
- Find out What They Like Lyrics
- Handful Of Keys Lyrics
- How Ya Baby Lyrics
- I Can't Give You Anything But Love Lyrics
- I'm Gonna Sit Right Down & Write Myself a Letter Lyrics
- Its A Sin To Tell A Lie Lyrics
- I've Got A Feeling I'm Falling Lyrics
- I've Got My Fingers Crossed Lyrics
- Act 2
- Spreadin' Rhythm Around Lyrics
Reefer Song Lyrics
Jitterbug Waltz Lyrics
- Ladies Who Sing wtih the Band Lyrics
- Lookin' Good But Feelin' Bad Lyrics
- Lounging at the Waldorf Lyrics
- Viper's Drag Lyrics
Squeeze Me Lyrics
- 'Tain't Nobody's Bizness if I Do Lyrics
- That Ain't Right Lyrics
When the Nylons Bloom Again Lyrics
- Two Sleepy People Lyrics
Yacht Club Swing Lyrics
- Your Feet's Too Big Lyrics