What Do You Do with a B.A. in English? Lyrics > Avenue Q
What Do You Do with a B.A. in English? Lyrics
What do you do with a B.A. in English,
What is my life going to be?
Four years of college and plenty of knowledge,
Have earned me this useless degree.
I can't pay the bills yet,
'Cause I have no skills yet,
The world is a big scary place.
But somehow I can't shake,
The feeling I might make,
To the human race.
Hi, Kate Monster.
What's the matter?
The catering company laid me off. Last Update: June, 16th 2014
Avenue Q Lyrics
- Act 1
- The Avenue Q Theme
- What Do You Do with a B.A. in English?
- It Sucks To Be Me
- If You Were Gay
- Everyone's A Little Bit Racist
- The Internet Is For Porn
- Mix Tape
- I'm Not Wearing Underwear Today
- You Can Be as Loud as the Hell You Want
- Fantasies Come True
- My Girlfriend, Who Lives in Canada
- There's a Fine, Fine Line
- Act 2
- There Is Life Outside Your Apartment
- The More You Ruv Someone
- I Wish I Could Go Back to College
- The Money Song
- School for Monsters/The Money Song (Reprise)
- There's A Fine, Fine Line (Reprise)
- What Do You Do With A B.A. In English? (Reprise)
- For Now
- Tear It Up And Throw It Away