Finian's Rainbow Musical Lyrics
Finian's Rainbow description
After success on Broadway, London opening was in 1947 but there it gave only 55 hits. Later there were many resurrections â€“ 3 times on Broadway, in 1955 (this year it was lead by Hammerstein, production gained 1 Tony nomination), 1960 and 1967. The latest renewals were in 2004 and in 2009 on Broadway, in the framework of Encores!. In 2009, it went only 4 days in March.
At the end of the same 2009, Broadway experienced a full revival, which was closed after a season in the beginning of 2010. The reasons for the closing of show its creators named not very favorable financial situation in the world and on Broadway in particular, because during the 15 weeks of this histrionics, the fullness of the hall was 66% at best. One of the producers of the show tried to save it financially and to take it in a tour in Canada, but it never came true.
In 2014, in frames of Off-West End, another renewal took place, which goes so far, in the Charing Cross Theatre, moved there from the Union Theatre, where the opening was. Actors: J. Peters, A. Odeke, J. Horne, R. Walsh & C. Bennington. Choreography was by T. M. Voss, and the director was Richard Baker.
Release date: 1947
Last Update:February, 24th 2016
Finian's Rainbow Lyrics
- Act 1
- Overture Lyrics
- This Time Of The Year Lyrics
- How Are Things In Glocca Morra? Lyrics
- Look To The Rainbow Lyrics
- Old Devil Moon Lyrics
- Something Sort Of Grandish Lyrics
- If This Isn't Love Lyrics
- Something Sort Of Grandish (Reprise) Lyrics
- Necessity Lyrics
- That Great Come-And-Get-It Day Lyrics
- Act 2
- When The Idle Poor Become The Idle Rich Lyrics
- The Begat Lyrics
- When I'm Not Near The Girl I Love Lyrics
- Finale: That Great Come-And-Get-It Day Lyrics