Contact Musical Lyrics
In 2000, the show received a Tony Award for the best performance of the season. At the same time, the very appearance of this show and this award has affected the fact that in the framework of Tony, had been introduced a new category named Best Special Theatrical Event, which since 2001 was given to unusual shows on Broadway, which couldn’t been characterized as classic musicals (they are containing lyrics, songs, music and dance). Here, of all 4 components, are only the last two, in connection with which the award was widely discussed as controversial.
London's West End has taken the show in Queen's Theatre, at the beginning of the fall theater season of 2002, in October, and continued it there until May of the next year. The international tour began in May 2001 and ended in Toronto in November 2002.
Regional production had appearance in: Norfolk, Virginia (2006); Beverly, Massachusetts (2008); and international – Budapest, Hungary (2009).
Release date: 2000
Last Update:January, 19th 2016
- My Heart Stood Still Lyrics
- Anitra's Dance Lyrics
- Waltz from Eugene Onegin, Op. 24 Lyrics
- L'Arle'sienne Suite No. 2/IV. Farandole. Allegro deciso (Tempo di Marcia) - Allegro vivo e deciso (I Lyrics
- You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You Lyrics
- Put A Lid On It Lyrics
- Sweet Lorraine Lyrics
- Runaround Sue Lyrics
- Beyond the Sea Lyrics
- See What I Mean? Lyrics
- Simply Irresistible Lyrics
- Do You Wanna Dance? Lyrics
- Topsy Lyrics
- Sing, Sing, Sing (With A Swing) (Parts 1 & 2) Lyrics