- Act 1
- Think of Me
- Angel of Music
- Little Lotte/The Mirror
- The Phantom of the Opera
- Music of the Night
- Magical Lasso
- I Remember/Stranger Than You Dreamt It
- Notes/Prima Donna
- Poor Fool, He Makes Me Laugh/Il Muto
- Why Have You Brought Me Here/Raoul I've Been There
- All I Ask of You
- All I Ask of You (Reprise)
- Act 2
- Masquerade / Why So Silent?
- Madame Giry's Tale/The Fairground
- Journey to the Cemetery
- Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again
- Wandering Child
- The Swordfight
- We Hall All Been Blind
- A Rehearsal for Don Juan Triumphant
- Point of No Return/Chandelier Crash
- Down Once More/Track Down This Murderer
- Learn to Be Lonely
All I Ask of YouRAOUL
No more talk of darkness,
Forget these wide-eyed fears
I'm here, nothing can harm you
my words will warm and calm you
Let me be your freedom,
let daylight dry your tears.
I'm here with you, beside you,
to guard you and to guide you...
Say you love me every waking moment,
turn my head with talk of summertime...
Say you need me with you now and always...
Promise me that all you say is true
that's all I ask of you
Let me be your shelter
let me be your light
You're safe, No one will find you
your fears are far behind you...
All I want is freedom,
a world with no more night
and you, always beside me, to hold me and to hide me...
Then say you'll share with me
one love, one lifetime
let me lead you from your solitude
Say you need me with you here, beside you...
anywhere you go, let me go too
Christine, that's all I ask of you...
Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime...
say the word and I will follow you...
Share each day with me,
each night, each morning...
Say you love me...
You know I do...
Love me - that's all I ask of you
Anywhere you go let me go too
Love me - that's all I ask of you...